Weak Auras?

Homepage Forums Shaman lounge Weak Auras?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darkmetamorphosis 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Shammyspice
    Participant

I had to completely wipe my weakauras from last xpac, as it was just so messy and filled with a bunch of useless auras.

Is there a fresh set of resto weakauras out there? I’m hoping to find something that’s efficient and clean-looking.

Thanks! 🙂

darkmetamorphosis
    Participant

I got back to WoW after a 6 years break, and even though Im not much familiar with addons anymore (especially Weak Auras) I found a addon that is very nice (with all 3 speccs combined), It’s still in beta though and sadly the enhancement build is not added yet (But it will be in the future.)

The addon is called: Sweetsour’s Shaman Auras.

As someone like me that is very lost in making my own weak auras I found this add-on extremely nice. It’s very clean-looking and customizable for any UI, while still keeping a very good efficiency when it comes to tracking your most important spells. Sure, It’s a work in process and there are some slight annyoances and small bugs, even though I havnt experienced anything big yet. I have used it for a couple of days and I truly recommend it!

I already think It’s an easy and great thing to set up, and it works really well. Since It’s updated frequently and will later add the last specc (enhancement) this is the best and easiest to use when it comes to low knowledge of weak auras, and funtionality for ALL Shamans speccs together.

You should at least check it out and see if you like it 🙂

You can find a video to the add-on here:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.