Vuhdo – Mouse over issues.

Home Forums Shaman lounge Vuhdo – Mouse over issues.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Miepsie miepsie 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Zunsha
    zunox
    Participant

Hello everyone and thank you for reading. I am attempting to you Vuhdo for healing. But it seems as when i am doing a raid/dung everytime i put my mouse over a person that needs healing. It heals me even though my mouse is over their character in vuhdo plates. Do i need a macro for this?

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Other wise ill go back to healbot where i didn’t have this issue.

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Profile photo of Miepsie
    miepsie
    Participant

You need to setup click casting inside VuhDo under the “spells” tab. Also there have been a lot of updates recently, because blizz changed the way unitframe/nameplate interaction is being handled. (RIP enemy grid… I will forever miss you)

Also you may want to setup mouseover macros for a few spells anyway, you can even use that to setup multiple spells for harm/noharm modifiers, like purge and cleanse, those will also work with vuhdoframes, as well as any world interaction. (I use windshear via mouseover a lot)

hope that helps,

Miepsie

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Miepsie miepsie.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Miepsie miepsie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.