Twitch Stream(s)!

Homepage Forums Share your UI! Twitch Stream(s)!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ginger 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Shammyspice
    Participant

I have been looking to get my stream out there more and thought this would be an appropriate spot for it. Please delete and/or yell at me if this is not allowed.

twitch.tv/shammyspice

I should warn you, I’m not in a guild that is knee-deep in mythic content. We just recently got heroic Archimonde down and have been working on mythic assault on occasion. Skill-wise we’re between a heroic and mythic guild. I stream most Tues, Wed & Thursday’s from 7pm – 10:30pm Central Standard Time.

I encourage other resto shamans to stream too, even if you’re not a “hardcore progression guild”. I like getting feedback on my play style/UI and what better way to do this than letting people actually SEE how you play. That is, if your computer can handle it. Sometimes, especially if we run with a larger group, I have to shut it off because it’s causing my FPS to drop to an uncomfortable rate.

But please feel free to enjoy and comment on my stream or post your own! 🙂

Razorcrab
    Participant

Gave you a follow!

Shammyspice
    Participant

Thanks!

Shammyspice
    Participant

Finally gettin’ around to some mythic progression tonight. Huzzah!
    Tune in for some Assault wiping.

Shammyspice
    Participant

Also, feel free to add me to battlnet, I’m always happy to talk shaman things with other shamans! Lgeme84#1466. I’m a US player 🙂

Razorcrab
    Participant

I wish you interacted more with your chat though, Shammyspice 🙂

I have dropped in several times lately, but I never received a “hello” back xD

Shammyspice
    Participant

Yeah I’m sorry about that, Razor! I’m currently working on a way to get the twitch chat into WoW so I don’t have to tab out or get a second monitor going! I just got music going on it today, so you can at least enjoy the music for now! I’ll try to be better about getting into chat! I’m pretty new to the whole streaming experience. 🙂

I’ll have the chat page up tonight if you want to drop by!

Shammyspice
    Participant

I will likely be streaming our alt raid this evening @ 7:30pm Central Standard Time. We raid until 11pm on Friday’s.
    It’s simply for fun, I will likely be playing my mistweaver monk and possibly bringing my main in for a shot at Intuition’s Gift(we didn’t clear lower level heroic this week in our main group).

Got music flowing well now and I’ll have chat up from now on(as per requested by a few viewers, all 3 of them I have lol). Webcam will likely follow soon, buuut I’m poor so it’s not a priority atm. 😛

Shammyspice
    Participant

Streaming heroic/mythic HFC tonight until 10:30pm CST! Tune in! I’ve got chat up! 🙂

Shammyspice
    Participant

Streaming our Friday night alt run where I attempt to play a mistweaver monk! #touchmyballs

twitch.tv/shammyspice

Shammyspice
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’ll be streaming this evening at 7:00pm CST! We will likely get a quick heroic archi kill in, then onto mythic! Farm bosses, then working on Kilrogg.

twitch.tv/shammyspice

Nihial
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve been looking for a good Resto Shaman to watch heal on Twitch, so this is really great! I’ll give you a follow when I can.

Are you still streaming on some sort of basis?

Shammyspice
    Participant

Yes, I stream most nights I raid – Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST.
    Occasionally I miss raid due to work or have to stop the stream if it’s effecting my MS, which sometimes happens.

Drop in anytime! I try to stay in chat to talk with folks 🙂

Shammyspice
    Participant

Streaming now if anybody is interested! Starting at Gorefiend(mythic) and then moving onto Socrethar progression.
    twitch.tv/shammyspice

Shammyspice
    Participant

We have been moving along through mythics at a pretty nice pace, I must say. Once Gorefiend went down, the next 3 dropped real quick. We just got Fel Lord down tonight and will be working on Tyrant/Xul next. Excited for all the progression, it’s the only thing about raiding I enjoy…I’m glad we’re “taking our time”…totally on purpose for that very reason…*cough*

ANYWAYS, I’ll be streaming tomorrow night, feel free to pop in!

Shammyspice
    Participant

Streaming live now! Starting in upper HFC. 🙂

Shammyspice
    Participant

It’s been awhile since I posted!

We are 10/13 mythic now and will be getting to work on Xhul this week! Tune in tonight around 7pm CST!

Dorelei
      Keymaster

You’re always raiding when I’m asleep. So by the time I can retweet… you’re done :(.

Shammyspice
    Participant

Just got back into the BETA and was streaming a lot of the day yesterday! I’ll be on a good portion of the day today, feel free to stop in and say hi!

Shammyspice
    Participant

Running my stream again! Raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-9:30pm Central Standard Time.

Enjoy!

Ginger
    Participant

I followed. I’ve recently started streaming so I’ll give ya a shout out on mine when I get on next.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.