Trying to figure out is wrong with Mythic Renferal

Homepage Forums Link your logs Trying to figure out is wrong with Mythic Renferal

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      compacted
      Participant

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2dbtXQCf37FDyKTL/#type=healing&source=16&fight=9

This is from the raid tonight. You can see my logs for Ursoc and Nyth aswell and those seem to be ok (still could be improve though) but i can barely seem to break 200k in most attempts and i thgink it might have to do with my spec but IDK. My spec was as follows: Torrent, Gust, Lightening Surge, Deluge, Ancestral Vigor, Cloudburst, High Tide. I ran this same build for ursoc and maybe it was a mistake to run the same spec for renferal but idk. Any help would be much appreciated. Also this is my first post so if I should link or list something else let me know.

nihilith

Hello!

Sorry it’s taken so long for you to get a response, real life has gotten in the way and as such there hasn’t been enough time to look through the logs. If you still need help I can recommend checking out the resto shaman channel on the Earthshrine discord and see if someone can help you in there (there often is), link found on this site.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.