Trying to figure out is wrong with Mythic Renferal

Homepage Forums Link your logs Trying to figure out is wrong with Mythic Renferal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nihilith 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

compacted
    Participant

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2dbtXQCf37FDyKTL/#type=healing&source=16&fight=9

This is from the raid tonight. You can see my logs for Ursoc and Nyth aswell and those seem to be ok (still could be improve though) but i can barely seem to break 200k in most attempts and i thgink it might have to do with my spec but IDK. My spec was as follows: Torrent, Gust, Lightening Surge, Deluge, Ancestral Vigor, Cloudburst, High Tide. I ran this same build for ursoc and maybe it was a mistake to run the same spec for renferal but idk. Any help would be much appreciated. Also this is my first post so if I should link or list something else let me know.

nihilith
    Participant

Hello!

Sorry it’s taken so long for you to get a response, real life has gotten in the way and as such there hasn’t been enough time to look through the logs. If you still need help I can recommend checking out the resto shaman channel on the Earthshrine discord and see if someone can help you in there (there often is), link found on this site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.