Thank you!

Homepage Forums Shaman lounge Thank you!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ketra 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Mitsu
    Participant

This is a site I have been searching for since I started my Shaman healer this year. I have tried Paladin, Disc and Monk and truly I think Shaman is my favourite to play. If only I wasn’t always last on the meters! I am lucky though, because although I play in a team with Disc, Monk and Paladin healers, no one seems to complain that I am last!

Anyhow, again, thanks to Tuskeh for bringing you to my attention and for all the work you guys are putting into this site.

Wandering.

Dorelei
    Keymaster

😀 cheers buddy!

Oldbromle
    Participant

Agreed, Amazing site! Keep up the good work admins!:D

Love from Norway 🙂

Oldbromle

Voltigeuse
    Participant

Agreed twice over. I have been restored since Wrath and have really enjoyed your site, it is my new Life in Group 5. I am very jealous of your raiding success as being a father and Grandfather I only get two nights a week and so my friends and I are stuck in Heroic but still loving it.

Keep up the good work.

Love from Scotland 😋

Dorelei
    Keymaster

You guys are making me blush, haha!

Thanks for letting us know our work is appreciated.

ketra
    Participant

this is truly one of the best healing sites I know. Even if I steeped back from 100% healing in order to prog the last 3 bosses on mythic I still visit this one at least once a day to keep up and to plan for legion.
    I’m looking forward to the start of legion with alot of fun resto discussion going on here 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.