Rsham in Alpha build!

Homepage Forums Shaman news and rumours Rsham in Alpha build!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Myth 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Myth
    Participant

Looks like we’re finally making an appearance in alpha tonight!

Assuming you all got alpha acces, do any of you plan on streaming some of it? Or will there be some kind of infodump around here?
    Really curious about our artifact perks/talents, and your early opinions on that and the gameplay.

Edit: apparently I’ve been misinformed.

RIP my hype

Keehn
    Participant

As of right now none of us have access for the alpha, so sadly we cannot provide with actualy footage of that ourselves. Although I am looking at the changes right now with drool hanging from my mouth. I am pretty sure we will make something of the artifact and the new talent changes, and most likely post the changes here somewhere.

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Yeah, now we start sad-facing. I guess most of our team had hoped beta would hit before they would release this type of content. We don’t have access (yet), so we’ll have to work with what others provide us. We will (of course) come up with another explanation/feedback post, like we did when the first version of talents was presented. It will take a little bit of time. If any of you guys have questions you want us to answer in that post, feel free to drop them here.

Mizix
    Participant

I’m curious about the Healing Rain’s perk, Gift of the Queen, and super hyped about Healing Stream perks’, about time that totem became more interesting =)

Myth
    Participant

As it stands now, it doesn’t look like there’s any interaction between RT and CH in Legion amirite? High Tide seems to have changed and doesn’t mention riptides anywhere… Otherwise that Totemic Torrents trait would have been really really good, I still like it though.

Also, someone on reddit shed some light on how you get artifact power:

However, you gain artifact power from finishing some quest lines. Also there are lots of little drops that can be used to gain small amounts of artifact power. They drop as often as greens do. Each one is worth between 10 and 25 artifact power. I played highmaul for about 4 hours and got ~600 artifact power. The drops may be sped up due to beta. Tbat is unknown.

That sounds like a lot of artifact power but it only unlocked 3 nodes. Each time you unlock a node, the cost of every other node on the weapon increases by 100. Soy my next node cost 400 to unlock. You can reach a point where it takes 1600 artifact power or so. Also, the nodes that have 3 nodes connecting to them usually require you to unlock multiple connecting nodes before they are unlockable themselves, so say for the ashbringer, i wanted the elite node to the right, but i found out it was literally the last node you could get as you are forced down the other side of the weapon first.

Also there are relic slots on the weapons. These can up the ilevel of them and boost a node for the time they are slotted. These boosted levels do not count when unlocking nodes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.