Resto shaman Discord server

Homepage Forums Shaman lounge Resto shaman Discord server

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Canibehealz 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hence
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a discord server for resto shamans?
    I already know about the irc channel but discord is so much better! If there’s some feedback on this we could get a server up and running. 8D

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Well, there is one! Earthshrine its called. It is for all specs. Or were you already talking about that?

Hence
    Participant

That’s the one I was talking about, yeah. 🙂

Dorelei
    Keymaster

But I’m on discord, on earthshrine.. so still confused. I’m new to all this stuff so its probably me!

Canibehealz

I believe there is some confusion. The IRC channel is also called Earthshrine. Earthshrine has been the name used to refer to the home of the Shamans for some time now and was held on to for the name of the Shaman Discord server.

The following link should be an invitation for you to join the discussion. If the link times out or is otherwise not working, you can tweet me @Canibehealz and I will generate a quick link for you whenever you’re available. 🙂

http://www.discordapp.com/invite/0VcupJEQX0IorZHe

Dorelei
    Keymaster

That explains it! Thanks Canibehealz! 😛

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Apparently, the discord server has slightly changed. This is where you should go these days: https://t.co/99G3rrLbHY.
    EDIT: Oh, now I hear it hasn’t changed. Confusion everywhere :D. Aaaanyways, the link should work o/.
    EDIT2: Canibehealz made an effort for it to stay available through that link – so ty!

brair
    Participant

Hey there guys. I’m in need of an invite link for the Discord server

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.