R.I.P. Water Shield

Home Forums Shaman news and rumours R.I.P. Water Shield

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shammyspice Shammyspice 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Shammyspice
    Shammyspice
    Participant

Any other of you resto shamans REALLY sad about this change? It’s going to be SO strange not to be refreshing this at all anymore. (I have been playing on a private BC server the last few months and I’m back into the habit of refreshing it EVERY 10-15 seconds lol).

Seriously, though…it’s going to be like losing an old friend 🙁

**edit** Though, I think I may miss the garrison gold flow 10x more than I’ll miss water shield.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Shammyspice Shammyspice.
    Profile photo of Ketraknot
    ketra
    Participant

if you want, you can buy a toy that last for 60 min and have the same visual effect as water shield, I’ll use it all the time on the beta

Shammyspice
    Participant

Yea, I knew that. I suppose it’s sufficient enough.

Profile photo of Афтар
    darthslider
    Participant

I’m still refreshing it every time i have some free time. I mean, used to refresh it.

I’m really sad about Earth Shield, to be honest. I’ll miss it so much in PVE.

Profile photo of Hochó
    hocho
    Participant

First thing i done after setting my talents up yesterday was go get the toy, simply had to.

Earth shield, yeah we did a mess about in HFC last night as it was a non raiding night just to test stuff (Iskar bugs were awful), i kept using my keybind to try cast it on tanks, also went to cast elemental blast a lot too which we obviously don’t have either now

Profile photo of Афтар
      darthslider
      Participant

My action bar is so empty after this patch, especially in ele. I like the whole idea of cleaning some abilities, but i just miss some of them 🙂

Shammyspice
    Participant

Ya, my enhance spec has left a lot of my bars with gaps, etc…

But on my prot warrior – it’s like there’s not enough space on my action bars for all the active abilities I’m using.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.