Old Resto Returning to Heals Need Help [H Archi]

Homepage Forums Link your logs Old Resto Returning to Heals Need Help [H Archi]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dreamtears 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

ishcat
    Participant

I was hoping someone could help find where i can improve. I haven’t done much healing this expansion but have basics from SoO. I find myself well below other healers and looking for advice. Our group is looking to move to mythics eventually so i am looking for overall performance help and specific to Archi.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vKmCPMwVgznqpFy3

Would love some help, I dont want to be that guy dragging down the raid. Thanks!

dreamtears
    Participant

Hey there,

I am struggling myself however from what I can tell – you didn’t drop your HST as much as you could do ( I work out it could of been cast 8 times and looking at it further there were two gaps of 1.50 minutes it was not used) . Elemental blast could be cast more – not sure if mana became a problem for you as you cast healing surge a lot but if you did have mana problems you need to increase your elemental blast casts…if it wasn’t then you could drop it as a talent as it is a waste if only used 5 times. I would expect more elemental blasts with more chain heals. If there is nothing to heal I use unleash life to buff the next heal.

Riptide cast seems a bit low – the maximum you could get is about 78 for a 6 min fight however that is casting right when its available however that does not always work. I use a weakaura with a biting noise to make sure I cast it as soon as it is available and do the same for my HST  and elemental blast as the cd are so short and can be forgotten for a few seconds.

Your ascendance, spiritlink and healing totem was used only once – however I know for myself I have been facing fights where I seem to only use them once a fight however it does have a negative impact on hps if other healers can use their CD at the maximum rate.

Anyway these are only my opinions and I am not uber yet (however this is what I would be looking at if looking at my own logs).

Look forward to see what others say to give me an idea what else to look for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.