Nihilith's UI

Homepage Forums Share your UI! Nihilith's UI

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  treve 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

nihilith
    Participant

Putting this in one place so people can find it easily, will keep up to date as well.

Pictures can be found on wago.

https://wago.io/p/Malcanthet

Fonts:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx4hr785hRdoNEJOVlozakFQajg

Any questions, odd behaviours just poke me in this thread.

I use the following add-ons:

– ElvUI

– Add-On Skins

– Big Wigs

– Blood Legion cooldown

– Weak Auras

– Clique

If you use damage meters you can’t embedd them into right chat in add-on skins since I have right chat disabled. You can of course enable right chat and just move the minimap up top.

fave
    Participant

Hey Nihilith,

thanks for the UI.

one Question, is this up to date? I want to install this one 😉

thanks in advance

Fave

nihilith
    Participant

Yep, it’s up to date. Just download the add-ons from curse/wointerface and tukui.org websites. Then go to wago and copy the profiles! Any questions just poke.

fave
    Participant

pretty nice. thank you. when Im back  home I will install it and try. is it necessary to have bigwigs? can I use instead DBM?

nihilith
    Participant

You can use whichever boss mod you like. I haven’t included any settings for boss mods, they’re just styled using add-on skins ElvUI skin, font changed and then place where it suits you best!

domi
    Participant

nice ! great effort you put in and i’m gonna try this UI this weekend.

had to switch to resto shaman for the guild so i can use some helpful tools like your UI 😀

nihilith
      Participant

Thank you!

I hope you like it and you manage to get it to work. I have no idea if it still works or not since I stopped playing in January.

Happy awesome shaman healing!

treve
    Participant

Guys do you have any ideas for UI on small screen ? Im playing on Laptop with 14,9″ screen and all of this if to big for me. (Sory for my English).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.