Neck enchants?

Homepage Forums Shaman lounge Neck enchants?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dorelei Dorelei 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ukarn
    ukarn
    Participant

What were we thinking as far as neck enchants go? Was (un)fortunate enough to get [Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus] and would like to pimp it out. Is the flat 300 mastery neck enchant the best for us, or maybe the 550 crit/haste proc one? Mark of the Ancient Priestess sounds pretty awful so I’m not sure that one is even in contention.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of ukarn ukarn.
    Profile photo of Dorelei
    Dorelei
    Keymaster

Hey Ukarn,

Gratz on the legendary neck! Sure there are more fancy resto shaman specific legendaries to get, but the neck is far from bad, so enjoy!

In terms of enchants, there’s the enchant that randomly procs a heal and passes through the raid (priestess if I’m not mistaken). So far that one has been underwhelming in performance. Second preference goes out to the neck enchant that gives flatout 300 mastery. Alternatives in the future and for other classes is the flat stat crit/haste combo another enchant offers. So far, I’m running mastery though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.