Low healing / New resto shaman

Home Forums Shaman lounge Low healing / New resto shaman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gulicka gulicka 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Gannícia
    gannicia
    Participant

Hello 🙂

I recently started playing Resto Shaman. (Moved from elemental to resto)

Now I did a little bit of raiding on itemlevel 895-899 and I am doing really low HPS.
    My HPS is mostly about 300k with a couple of fights being a little higher.

I don’t have any healing logs to provide, but was wondering if there were any general tips.

I am using the chain heal build (high tide etc.) since we’ve got a priest and paladin as other healers.

Ofcourse I do understand that logs are quite important with these kind of questions, but I hope some of you more experienced players can give me some general advice on getting more HPS.

I had a little bit of mana problems before, but those are gone quite a bit since my new trinket (880 Amalgam’s 7th spine). At the moment I am trying to get my crit% to about 25% and about 10% more mastery.
    This way I can spam a bit more and do a bit more healing.

Like I said, any tips are welcome even if they are really general.

Thanks alot in advance! 😀

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Gannícia gannicia.
    Profile photo of Gulicka
    gulicka
    Participant

Most generel stuff:
    * Always be casting; you don’t always have to be healing, if there isn’t any to be done, dps.
    * Coordinate CD’s with your other healers.
    * Use ALL you micro CD’s when they are ready (Healing rain, CBT, EST)
    * Plan for your use of CBT and if needed use a “filler” CD such as AG or Ascendance (when using AG with CBT, make sure to “pop” it while AG is active)
    * Use your Tidal Waves, Healing wave is your best friend

But remember shamans are not made to be on top of the meter, we save the raid when in need 🙂
    The top atm is made for palas and druids 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.