May 9, 2017 at 22:39 #5113
I recently started playing Resto Shaman. (Moved from elemental to resto)
Now I did a little bit of raiding on itemlevel 895-899 and I am doing really low HPS.
My HPS is mostly about 300k with a couple of fights being a little higher.
I don’t have any healing logs to provide, but was wondering if there were any general tips.
I am using the chain heal build (high tide etc.) since we’ve got a priest and paladin as other healers.
Ofcourse I do understand that logs are quite important with these kind of questions, but I hope some of you more experienced players can give me some general advice on getting more HPS.
I had a little bit of mana problems before, but those are gone quite a bit since my new trinket (880 Amalgam’s 7th spine). At the moment I am trying to get my crit% to about 25% and about 10% more mastery.
This way I can spam a bit more and do a bit more healing.
Like I said, any tips are welcome even if they are really general.
Thanks alot in advance! 😀
May 11, 2017 at 08:21 #5116
Most generel stuff:
* Always be casting; you don’t always have to be healing, if there isn’t any to be done, dps.
* Coordinate CD’s with your other healers.
* Use ALL you micro CD’s when they are ready (Healing rain, CBT, EST)
* Plan for your use of CBT and if needed use a “filler” CD such as AG or Ascendance (when using AG with CBT, make sure to “pop” it while AG is active)
* Use your Tidal Waves, Healing wave is your best friend
But remember shamans are not made to be on top of the meter, we save the raid when in need 🙂
The top atm is made for palas and druids 😛
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.