Help

Homepage Forums Shaman lounge Help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  combobre4ker 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

combobre4ker
    Participant

Hi. Long time reader first time poster. Love the site and all you guys do for the resto shammy. I am hoping you can provide some much needed help for me here is the problem:

My guild has started raiding NH normal. We are stuck on Spellblade Aluriel. I am seeing on other forums that this boss is kinda the gate in the dungeon meaning that if you can get past this boss most of the rest is cake. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant because we cant see the content past this guy. I got to thinking as I was driving to work this morning what if the problem lies with me? I have read multiple strats for this boss, but nothing we try works. The problem is I am in a 10m and all the strats and videos i see are all for 15 or higher my other healer (Druid) in the raid is consistently pulling 275k-300k hps on the fight, while I am at 190-215 consistently. I think I might just be undergeared for the raid (866 currently). Are there any tips or tricks you guys use differently than me? Are there talents out there that are better for this raid? What can I do to help my guild get past this guy? I think the problem is that my healing isn’t high enough, and if so what can I do to fix it.

I am including a link to the raid last night so you can see what we are doing wrong and get it fixed

https://www.twitch.tv/combo_bre4ker/v/117130967

Thanks ahead of time I really appreciate it XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.