Help, feedback on my healing.

Home Forums Link your logs Help, feedback on my healing.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Krazulll krazulll 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Krazull
    pretzel
    Participant

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16910709/latest/

My guildie, this shaman, is being given a lot of shit (in a lighthearted way) for being a bad player and generally not performing as well as he should. He is lazy, and can’t be bothered sending in his logs. So he told me that if I wanted to, I could send them in here to have someone take a look at them. So that’s what I’m doing.

We would appreciate if you could take a look at some of the heroics fight and tell us what he’s doing wrong so he can improve. Because as of now, he’s our weakest healer even though he has the best gear by far + is playing the arguably best class for raid healing atm.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Krazull
    pretzel
    Participant

bump

Profile photo of Sack
    sack
    Participant

Hey pretzel,

I see no one has reviewed the logs of the shaman in your guild. I am willing to go over one of the fights completely and give you and / or your shaman the exact reasoning as to why his healing may not be up to par. The reviews I do take me a very long time as I go very in depth and explain any faults / errors in the play-style and give explanations as to why you should play a certain way. I am only messaging you because I do not want to commit my time to a full overview of his game play if you do not think he is going to take it serious. The last log I looked at took me over 2 hours to fully review, but I don’t mind doing it if the person is actually willing to put in the work. (The first step to putting in the work is to come here and ask for help, which apparently he isn’t willing to do himself.) You say he is lazy and that scares me because restoration shaman is a very in depth class / spec that requires good reasoning / judgement on when to use certain abilities as well as tracking / maintaining up times on certain buffs / HoTs all while making sure a select few abilities are being used properly off cool down. If you would like, you can look at the last log review I did here: https://chainheal.com/forums/topic/moving-to-mythic-this-week/

Go ahead and link me his armory either through this post or a PM and I will take a glance at the logs and give you a few 5 minute tips that will increase his performance. Explain to him everything I have told you and if he seems serious enough and is willing to commit the time, I will go over everything with him in much finer detail.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Sack sack. Reason: link broke
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Sack sack.
    Profile photo of Sack
    sack
    Participant

I took a quick look at his performance on the Mythic Nythendra kill on September 29, 2016 and wanted to know if you needed a new shaman by any chance? 🙂 All jokes aside, he / she has a ton of room to improve. With such a high percentage of healing coming from Riptide I am going to assume they have a lot of down time. The only time I could maybe find this being okay is if everyone is spending a long period of time at full health, which then he / she should convert to doing damage, which I do not see, and I highly doubt there isn’t a fair amount of raid damage being done on mythic Nythendra. I see no healing on his meters done by Cloudburst Totem so I am going to assume he is not using the talent which is a problem among itself. I am noticing quite a few issues with his talent choices. He uses Healing Surge way too much. He needs to be using Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem off cool down, I cannot stress that enough. Every time he uses Riptide, he needs to make use of the Tidal Waves he gets. Every Tidal Waves should be used on a Healing Wave. He can get an add-on such as TellMeWhen that will keep track of them. Considering you are doing mythic progression he is also not managing his cool downs very well. He only uses some of his major cool downs twice in a fight that lasted 463 seconds. I could go on and on. Considering his item level and the fact that he has arguably the best Restoration Shaman legendary his healing should be at least 50% higher than it currently is, at least. I am not trying to be rude but I am amazed your guild has progressed as far as it has while having a core raid healer playing so incorrectly. He has ton of room for improvement and tons of mistakes that need to be fixed. Like I said, I would be willing to help him out, but only if he is going to actually put in the work.

Profile photo of Krazull
    pretzel
    Participant

Thanks a lot, I’ll tell him 🙂

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Krazull/advanced

Here’s his armory.

I’ll send him a link to this  page, so he can give you replies instead of me doing it.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Krazull pretzel.
    Profile photo of Krazulll
    krazulll
    Participant

Hey Sack

I am the Player Krazull and i would really appriciate help with learn how to heal. First of all in my defence, i have never healed before. I switched to healer at the start of EN mythic so only like 4 weeks of healing. I know i could have improved alot in 4 weeks, but i have not really felt like healing is fun, which is also why i havent been motivated to learn how to heal.

Now, looking back at the logs i can clearly see that i can improve alot, and i have healed in mythic+ and i actually find it abit fun now. But being left out in many progress raids left me with a feeling of who even care about my healed. Tbh i was just mad coz bad.
    I had a talk with my GM  and some officers, and they really wanted me to join the progress. So to make a long story short. I would like to progress even if it takes time and work!

Thanks in advance! – Krazull

Profile photo of Sack
      sack
      Participant

Glad to see you are actually responding. If you could do me a favor and link me your newest log in regards to a raid, or a semi-recent one that you would like to share. If I don’t get any response soon I’ll just choose one from random that was listed earlier up above. I don’t want you to take the criticism in a bad way, just realize that I am not going to sugar-coat anything; If I see something I think you are doing wrong / can improve on I am going to point it out.

Let me know.

krazulll
    Participant

Let me just get this straight, I do not like to get sugar-coated, since i know myself i can take it straight on, and that also makes it easiere for both of us.

Here is the most recent, Not the best, i would say it shows my shaman “skills” if you can call them that. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ax4L13nF9btfTKW2

You should only look at the Cenarius kill and foward since the rest was just me doing random stuff.

I am very thankful for your help, and please let me know if you need me to provide you anything else!

Thanks in advance again!

Profile photo of Sack
      sack
      Participant

You say to only look at the Cenarius kill and after yet on the logs you linked I am only seeing Nythendra and Elerethe Renferal as the most recent kills. Am I looking in the wrong area or are one of these kills what you want me to look over? Both kills were done about 5 days ago so I am going to assume they are relatively up to date. I am going to assume these are new enough and I am going to go ahead and review the Elerethe Renferal kill on October 12, 2017. If you respond before I post it I will go ahead and switch over to whatever you link but expect some feedback from that kill in the mean time.

Profile photo of Sack
    sack
    Participant

Since I am not sure what log I am going to be reviewing I am just going to go over some general Restoration Shaman knowledge that will help you regardless of the fight / situation.

One thing I like to start off with is going over what your “goal” in raid healing should be, specifically progression raid healing as a Restoration Shaman. Your job is a little more complex than just keeping people alive. If you think back to a time, specifically pre-Pandaria, you’d recall raids always mentioning, “Okay, X is gonna be focusing on raid heals, X is gonna be the tank healer, etc.” and you do not see this much anymore. There was a reason specific healers were assigned certain healing positions in the raid; Each healer handled each situation a little better / differently. Whether it’s talked about or not, the same rule still applies today. I’ll give you a prime example of comparing a Restoration Shaman to a Holy Paladin. Both healers are perfectly viable in raid healing and can heal every situation perfectly fine. The difference is where each healer excels. If you look over a Holy Paladin’s entire healing kit you will start to see a pattern of abilities / reasons that allow them to excel at single target / top off healing / tank healing. When you look at a Restoration Shaman’s healing kit you see a large majority of spells that allow them to excel at AoE raid healing / multi-target / low health healing. Does this mean Holy Paladins are bad at AoE healing? No. Does this mean Shamans are bad a single target healing? No. Each class just excels in each position a little bit differently. This leads me into talking about your number one goal when raid healing: being as mana efficient as possible. I cannot stress this enough. A restoration shaman’s time to shine, or get the most out of there healing, is when the entire raid group is low on health. When does this situation most commonly occur? Towards the end of the fight. If you go off and spam chain heals / healing surges in the first 3 minutes of the fight with people sitting over 70% HP your going to end up not having enough mana to utilize your healing when everyone is sitting at 20% HP. (Which assuming your sitting on 100% mastery that’s another 50% bonus to your healing you would have received.) Your #1 priority to to achieve the highest healing output / mana spent ratio. How do you do this? Continue your basic healing rotation while only making use of other abilities when you feel you will actually get a good amount of value out of them. How do you determine whether you will get enough value out of them? It’s based on players health, your current mana, how long into the fight it is, etc. etc. There is so many factors that come into play I cannot sit here and tell you exactly when you need to Chain Heal, or when the best time to cast a Healing surge is, as that’s something that you’re going to have to learn over time, and will usually change depending on the fight. If you know the fight isn’t going to last long and mana isn’t going to be an issue, then play a bit less conservative, if you find yourself not having enough mana to sustain the end of the fight play a bit more conservative. You’re going to have to adapt based on the fight and that’s a skill among itself.

I am going to go over talents pretty briefly. I cannot see all of your talent choices based off of the logs, so I am just going to talk quickly about what you should be running and why, if you have any questions about other talents or choices just let me know. Tier 1 talent choice should always be Torrent. I know some people will argue Undulation is a better choice for better mana conservation but I tend to disagree. If you look at your log I posted above you used Riptide a total of 45 times and you used Healing Wave/Surge a total of 28 times. Torrent increases every single Riptide while Undulation only works on every 3rd Wave / Surge. Considering Healing Surge is almost never worth the mana cost to use, I don’t find Undulation strong enough to be considered. I would break down the numbers for you but it would require a correct log of someone not using either talent, but I will save you the trouble in saying Torrent is a much more reliable choice. Tier 2/3 are entirely optional. Tier 4 is between Ancestral Guidance and Deluge.  Crashing Waves is typically stronger if you’re going for single target healing which is why it is commonly used in dungeons. Ancestral Guidance is good in all situations as long as you don’t mind managing another cool down. Deluge is better if you do not want to manage another cool down and/or people are going to be stacked up in the fight such as Ursoc / Dragons / Xavius. Tier 5 is the same idea, both Earthen Shield Totem and Ancestral Vigor are strong. I would personally go with EST but if you don’think you can handle using the ability properly off cool down Ancestral Vigor is a great utility choice that works passively. Tier 6 talent should be Cloudburst Totem. Echo is a great choice again for single target healing where you heavily rely on Tidal Waves for your healing. Like I mentioned before, in a raid environment you are trying to be as mana efficient as possible and Cloudburst Totem has extremely high healing potential for a very low mana cost where as echo relies on you casting more abilities to get the most out of it’s effect. Final talent should be High Tide. Ascendance is a dungeon talent, High Tide is what makes your Chain Heal so valuable.

Now I will talk about your basic rotation. It’s hard to say, “Here is your healing rotation…” because your “rotation” changes so much based on the situation, but there is a few things you should be trying to maintain 100% up time on as well as a few abilities that should be used off cool down. Regardless of the situation you have four core abilities that should be used off cool down: Healing Stream Totem, Cloudburst Totem, Healing Rain, and Riptide. Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem should be used at the same time, off cool down every 30 seconds. Healing Rain should be used off cool down every 10 seconds and placed somewhere you feel it will be able to effectively heal the most people. Riptide should be used off cool down on the player with the lowest health that doesn’t already have the Riptide HoT. You are going to be getting a lot of Tidal Wave charges (1 from each Riptide and 1 from each Chain Heal) which should almost always be used on a Healing Wave. The only time I would ever consider Healing Surge worth using is when it is guaranteed that someone is going to die otherwise, or a tank needs to be very quickly topped off or an ability will kill them. The spells mana cost relative to its healing output isn’t worth it, even when taking the bonus critical strike from Tidal Waves into account. It’s not uncommon for me to go an entire fight without using Healing Surge once. You want to make the most out of your Tidal Waves by using them on Healing Waves as it will give you a quick and mana efficient heal. You want to do your best earlier on to not waste your Tidal Waves; If you have two charges of Tidal Waves try to make use of them before you cast Riptide / Chain Heal again. An exception can be made when the entire raid is taking heavy AoE damage / is at low health and you want to spam Chain Heal. This situation is explainable because due to the low health of everyone Chain Heal actually becomes more mana efficient than Healing Wave (due to your mastery kicking in, Chain Heal actually hits 5 people that make full use of the healing / no over-healing, etc.).

A couple general tips:

– Don’t focus too much on topping people off early on.  If your Riptide is on cool down and you see someone sitting at 90% health while everyone else is full, let one of your other healers top him off as it usually isn’t worth your time or mana to hard cast a Healing Wave to just heal 180k missing health.

– When you are feeling comfortable with your rotation try maintaining Flame Shock  on the boss / target. It may seem very small but the amount of damage that it ends up being towards the end of a fight is pretty big, especially if you add in any Lava Burst procs on the side. This is especially useful when progression raiding.

– Determine if you can use your cool downs early. If a large chunk of damage is going to hit the raid 4 minutes into the fight, use your Healing Tide Totem some time before the first minute so it will be back off cool down at the 4 minute mark. You may not get the full healing out of it, but considering how much healing it does for such a small mana cost you want to squeeze it in whenever possible. This will change depending on the fight, how fast the boss is dying, etc. You should try to manage this with all of your cool downs. If the fight is over 5 minutes long and you’ve only used a major cool down such as Healing Tide Totem once, you probably could have gotten more use out of it.

– Don’t forget you can manually activate your Cloudburst Totem. There are a few addons out there that will show you how much healing is built up in your Cloudburst Totem. When you push the Cloudburst button before it goes off you can trigger it early.

– Track your Tidal Waves. Get an addon that can track buffs such as TellMeWhen and have it track Tidal Waves. This will give you a visual indicator of how many charges you have so you do not waste them. (If you need help setting up TellMeWhen I can give you my configs that tracks just about everything that’s useful.)

– Make proper use of your artifact ability, Gift of the Queen. So many healers have very weak artifact abilities as of rite now and the Restoration Shaman one is very strong. The amount of healing it can do one such a short cool down for no mana cost is unbelievable and she abused whenever possible.

– If you can’t find a good position for your Healing Rain, just place it on your tank’s position. On some fights such as Nythendra where people are spread apart, it could be hard to find 10 people that can stand within Healing Rain’s range. At this point you’re typically better off putting it on your tank and considering it and extra HoT as it is better for it to constantly heal one person than to sometimes heal one of three people that managed to stand in it. Even if the tank is the only person that is going to be standing in your Healing Rain, it is still always worth casting as it provides passive healing.

– Spirit Link Totem provides a 10% damage reduction, so it’s  better to have everyone in it before the large damage burst comes out rather than after.

– Your two best healing / mana cost spells are Healing Tide Totem and Earthen Shield Totem. Your Earthen Shield Totem costs slightly more than a Healing Wave but puts out about 10 times the amount of healing as damage reduction to your tank. Taking this into consideration, you want to make use of it whenever it is off cool down. To put this in perspective, considering you Earthen Shield Totem was doing an average of 2 million absorption per cast, f you cast it off cool  down it would have almost been your top healing done rite behind Chain Heal.

Profile photo of Sack
    sack
    Participant

Going to go over your Heroic Xavius kill that was linked earlier. The fight was 7:02 or 422 seconds. Now I do know that Xavius has a dream mechanic that allows you to spam certain abilities while not losing any mana, but for the sake of making sure you know to do everything correctly, I am going to review as if it were any normal fight.

I will start with your Healing Stream Totem, Riptide, Healing Rain, and Cloudburst Totem up-times. As you can obviously see from the log Riptide is the largest chunk of your healing done. Beyond Riptide being instant cast, extremely mana efficient, and provides a HoT, it also gives you a Tidal Waves charge which is something people often look past when determining the spells value. I would easily say Riptide is one of, if not your highest priority spell. When looking at a 422 second fight you can see you had 70 possible chances to cast Riptide, but I usually figure in about 10% downtime due to casting, everyone being full, or possibly just not noticing it’s off cool down. That would put you at roughly 63 casts figuring in downtime, you were at 57 which is fine. If you were sub-50 casts I would recommend for you to make more use of Riptide, but 57 is an acceptable / realistic amount that I wouldn’t worry too much about rite now. The only things I would mention about Riptide is you want to use it off cool down, you want to keep the HoT up on the tank(s), if the tank(s) have the HoT already use Riptide on whoever has the lowest health and doesn’t already have the HoT. Healing Rain is an extremely strong spell, especially on a fight such as Xavius where it’s not uncommon for people to be grouped together. So much so I would actually recommend running the Deluge talent on this fight. Due to Healing Rain being so mana efficient and putting out so much healing passively in a visible AoE you should make it one of your highest priorities, especially on this fight, to have close to a 100% up time. The best thing about Healing Rain is you cast it once and you enjoy 10 seconds of passive healing to multiple targets. Healing Rain is a 10 second cool down with typically a ~1.5 second cast. Taking cast time and a 10% down time into consideration you could have realistically gotten about 33 casts of Healing Rain off. You cast Healing Rain a total of 19 times which I would consider too low, especially on a fight such as Xavius. So just to put things into perspective, each Healing Rain you cast was doing 630k total healing (which for some reason is on the low side, could be due to a number of factors which I can go over later), if you cast Healing Rain 33 times you would have done a little under 21 million healing with that spell alone. Notice that would have easily been your most healing done. I know I sound like I am being a heckler when I keep pushing for you to have as close to 100% up time on those four spells as possible, but hopefully me running these numbers is showing you why I do so. Sometimes I will have people tell me, “Everyone was so low on HP I figured casting Chain Heal was more important than Healing Rain”. What you have to realize is Healing Rain is also effected by your mastery, so if everyone is very low it is becoming even more valuable. When it comes to your Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem usage, your Healing Stream Totem usage is great, practically a 100% up time, but I see no Cloudburst usage. That’s making me think you’re running Echo instead of Cloudburst and that also has to do with why your Healing Stream usage was so high (extra charge). If this is true, that means your Riptide usage should have also been way higher (more charges, chance to reset cool down) and it was actually getting on the lower side assuming you weren’t running Echo. I would highly recommend you switch over to Cloudburst. In order for you to get the most use out of running Echo it would requite you to have an extremely high use on Riptide which you were actually on the low side assuming you weren’t using this talent. Basically all this talent did for you was save you from wasting any Healing Streams by stacking it instead of not putting in on cool down, which if managed properly, you could have had the same up time without the talent meaning it did practically nothing for you in regards to mana or healing. When you compare this to Cloudburst, you activate the talent, it passively replicates and saves 25% of the healing you do while it’s down, it releases the healing and you don’t have to worry about it. The healing it releases can be into the millions if you get a cast off at a good time, and the mana cost will always stay the same making this not only a strong AoE heal but also an extremely efficient one. I cannot think of any raid situation where this talent wouldn’t be your best choice. To sum this whole category up, your Riptide usage was too low, your Healing Stream usage was too low, and you need to start working Cloudburst Totem into your rotation (use it off cool down at the same time as Healing Stream Totem).

Looking at your Healing Wave and Healing Surge usage (going to abbreviate with HS / HW). Like I have seen on quite a few of your logs your HS usage is very high. Now I may be able to excuse it MAYBE if your group s extremely geared (which it seems they are) and these fights are very easy for you guys / mana isn’t going to be an issue. Considering the fight lasted as long as it did I am going to assume you ran into some mana issues as some point. Like I mentioned earlier, HS is an emergency spell, not something you use as a casual heal. You are not a healer that takes care of people being singled out with damage. If you see one person taking heavy damage you can use a HW with a Tidal Wave to help them out, but your mana should be conserved and saved for an appropriate time to use it. Let the Priests / Pallys / etc. deal with those people if it requires anything more than throwing some HWs / Riptides into them. Your HW usage is very low. Total you used HW and HS 34 times, yet you gained 77 Tidal Waves from Riptide / Chain Heal. That’s over 40 Tidal Waves that went to waste. What you should take from this is you need to manage your Tidal Waves and make use of them on HWs if you want to provide any healing outside of your normal rotation. Remember, you want to save all your mana / big healing for the high damage AoE times so anything more than your standard up time spells and using the Tidal Waves on HWs should be taken care of by other healers, not you.

I am going to take a look at some of your cool down usage. The first thing that popped out to me was you had 6 uses of Earthen Shield Totem out of  the maximum 7 which is great. I often see this ability chosen and then used once or twice and completely forgotten. It’s good that you have gotten into a habit of using it because it is easily the strongest ability in its tier. I don’t see Ancestral Guidance anywhere on your logs which kinda scares me because if you were running Crashing Waves, you obviously didn’t make nearly enough use of the Tidal Waves to make it any value at all, and if you ran Deluge the down time on you Healing Rain was way too low as well. Even if your up times were better on those two spells I still would consider Ancestral Guidance the best choice as is it strong in all situations and it pairs very well with your mastery when there is heavy damage going out. (Like I said earlier, Deluge could possibly be the best choice on Xavius, but it would require you to have an extremely good up time on Healing Rain). I see your Healing Tide usage wasn’t bad. You used it once early on around 0:40, and once about 3:45 into the fight. This could have left you with another solid one rite at the end which it seems as though you didn’t make use of. (I am going to guess mana as the issue as I see around the 4:30 mark and onward your healing output went way down.)  Your Gift of the Queen usage is decent, you should really prioritize using it as often as possible as it help conserve a good amount of mana, but I feel like you have a few more important things to work on before this becomes a priority.

When you look at your healing graph for the whole fight you see it’s very high for the first 1/3 of the fight and then it falls of pretty hard. Shamans are kinda opposite in the sense that you should be the other way around. You should be pretty low in the beginning to middle of the fight and spike up towards the middle to the end. The only way you are going to obtain that is by spending the first 4 minutes being as mana efficient as possible. Especially once you start progressing through mythics, conserving your mana for when you can make the most out of it is what’s going to make or break the healing towards the end. Your healing is weak when everyone is high on health so why waste your mana healing them then? Stick to your basic Riptide / HST / HR / CBT with HWs for your Tidal Waves and save the Chain Heals for the end because what’s going to happen is your gonna be at the end of the fight, everyone’s gonna be dying / super low on health, you gonna have lots of mana to spare and your healing is gonna be increased by an absurd amount due to your mastery.

I recommend you take a different approach in your next raid. Take everything I’ve told you and play with mana conservation as your goal and work from there. (Remember to always keep  100% up time on everything I mentioned above.) Once you feel what it’s like to have a good chunk of mana while everyone is taking large amounts of damage towards the end of a fight it’s gonna change the way you look at healing. A good HTT + AG + HR + Chain Heals could make an entire raid group go from a wipe to stable at any point in the fight and that is why Restoration Shamans can be so powerful. If you end a fight and are still sitting on plenty of mana then sure, go ahead and playing a bit more mana heavy as it will increase your healing output overall, but as far as mythic progression goes, I don’t think you’ll be in many situations like that soon. Combine everything I have told you with the recommended talent build and I think you will see some big improvements.

Feel free to send me your next log and I can look over everything and see if / how you have improved. Let me know if you have any other questions / suggestions / etc.

krazulll
    Participant

First of all, thanks for the help. I understand everything you said, and it makes sense.

We have our next raid tomorrow, which is the log i will link you, after the raid is done.

Thanks again – Krazull

Profile photo of Araval
    araval
    Participant

Hi there,

I have being playing Resto Shaman for a few years and i’m always trying to improve my self.

My constant search get me here….and i just wanna say this is one of the best works/posts i have read about RShaman. Really amazing work Sack.

If got time and patience i will give you my logs (next week) and i would be extremely grateful with any tip that you could give me.

P.S.: i won’t give you any past logs….cus from reading this post i have learn a lot of new things that i wanna try now. I promise to detail in my post what i have done diferent and what i have improve from the information that i read here.

Profile photo of Sack
      sack
      Participant

That would be fine. Just be sure to make your own thread as these can get very crowded at times. I also appreciate it if you can link your armory and let me know what talents you were running on that specific fight so I am not having to make assumptions. (Maybe Warcraft Logs shows the players talents, if so, I haven’t figured it out yet.) A lot of what I will tell people on log reviews applies to many others as well so it always helps to read what I have said to others before posting something of your own. The build I try to get everyone onto isn’t the only viable build out there, I just feel as though it is the most efficient / strongest build as of rite now for progression raiding as a Restoration Shaman.

Profile photo of Nihilith
        nihilith

I just want to mention that you can check talents and gear for every fight, when you have chosen a specific player click the summary tab, it’ll show there.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.
          Profile photo of Sack
          sack
          Participant

Thank you. I’m surprised I have yet to see that. I’m usually too busy looking at the Healing tab.

krazulll
    Participant

Hey Sack

After 2 days of raid i have tried to master “your way of the resto shaman”, and i can clearly see where you are coming from. All the bosses are farm bosses, so they died way before there was need of healing for me, i had close to 80% mana left on every kill.

If you would take a look to see, if there are more i can do better, would really be appriciated!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kLapdJhFcHg9V2xz
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hP3dTJK6HZG2FvX9 – On dragons i was in portal team, so just forget them!

Thanks in advance! – Krazull

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.