Gearing and trinket Choice, need your help !

Home Forums Shaman lounge Gearing and trinket Choice, need your help !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Naltarunir pramaxis 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kerag
    kerag
    Participant

Hi there !

So like the tittle said, i need some help. I’ve got many trinket and i don’t know which of them are the best for me, and it’s the same about which set of gear i should prioritize (i’ll explain later).

So first of all, about trinket ! I play a crit heavy,chainheal build. And i don’t know which trinket to choose as second trinket.
    I’ve got “Vial of nightmare fog” (865) as first trinket, the very best for my gameplay i think (if i’m wrong tell me ^^).

And now i’ve got in my bank :
    – Naglfar Fare (840)
    – Arcanocristal (870)
    – Cocoon of enforced solitude (850)
    – Amalgam’s Seventh Spine with socket (850)
    – Heightened Senses (865)

Considering my build which of them should i take as a second trinket ?

And now it’s about my gearing stats, i’ve got a lot of item sleeping in my bank.
    Here’s a list of the different stats i can get with all the item i got.

1. : 37,20% Crit/ 4,26% Hast / 88,28% Mastery
    2. : 38,01% Crit / 6,15% Hast / 79,63% Mastery
    3. : 35,30% Crit / 8,18% Hast / 97,07% Mastery
    4. : 33,27% Crit / 11,42% Hast / 94,41% Mastery

So, Should i focus mastery or hast after crit ?

I’m Starting EN Myth (Nythendra down), so i really need to be best i can be. So i need some advice/tips.
    If i’m wrong somewhere tell me, and i’ll try to fix it !

PS : Sorry if my english is bad, i’m a bit rusty ^^’

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Kerag kerag.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Kerag kerag.
    Profile photo of Naltarunir
    pramaxis
    Participant

3. : 35,30% Crit / 8,18% Hast / 97,07% Mastery

That would be the stats I would choose in your situation. I use the Cocoon to regain extra mana but that depends on your group and your boss. Ursoc is more chain-heal friendly as the spider or the tree. Most shamans tend to have a huge wardrobe and change trinkets and talents between bosses to specialize their play style on the unique abilities of every single boss. Amalgam’s would help you maintaining your heals without the urge to stop your actions (including movement!) while Heightened Senses would grand you immersive bonuses during procs you can not enforce. Naglfar Fare works with your other trinket in the same niche and I would tend to say its the best match in an overall view.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.