Feedback would be appreciated

Home Forums Link your logs Feedback would be appreciated

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dvssb dvssb 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of dvssb
    dvssb
    Participant

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cXP78qzymrCngQ1T/#fight=9 yeah it’s missing the first boss.

Talents being used: Undulation (just to try it out), Graceful Spirit, Surge totem, AG, EST, CBT and Ascendance. I tried UL and I don’t know feels clumpy kinda…

Profile photo of Nhairne
    Nhairne
    Participant

I did not delve super deep into your logs, but let me share what struck me at first glance.

It looks like you are playing the single target style over the chain heal style. Cool, I prefer that too. The problem I see is that there is a disconnect between your talent choices and your spell breakdown. Let’s ignore for a second which talent in any given row is actually the strongest in sims. If you are set in a play style, you need to choose talents that strengthen that play style. If you want to take the strongest set of talents, you need to adopt a play style that use those talents to maximum effect.

The problem I am seeing is that neither of those is the case here.

I’m looking at Cenarius, since there is almost always healing needed.

Take EST for example, if you are going to choose an active talent over a passive one, you have to make sure you are getting as much value out of it as you can. Yet you only used it once in a 5:45 fight.

Similarly with CBT, it looks to have sat off cooldown quite a bit, and then it didn’t do a ton of healing for the uses it had.

So my advice would be to either take the talents that do the best job amplifying your play style if you are set in your ways OR learn how to use those power talents to their best effect and adapt your play style to do it.

#1 is easy, but won’t give you the results most people want. #2 is harder, but the payoff is worth it.

Profile photo of dvssb
    dvssb
    Participant

Hey,

Thank you for response. Actually it was because I wanted try the Chainheal build for Ursoc on normal before trying it on heroic and had 1 tome in the raid.

I think I did fine, but in my opinion i don’t have enought crit to sustain it.

I guess i’m switching between single target and chainheal build and kinda confuses me and then fuck with talents.

One of the biggest guestion is like ilgy’noth and Cenarius / Dragons should I just stack with the Chainheal build and focus getting the crit to sustain it or take like echo, ascen + crushing waves to fights which need more single target healing.

For the last I think the chainheal build suits for our setup and that wasn’t best performance I did. Anyway here i am trying to improve. There’s a link to our heroic ursoc kill where I kinda shined in my opinion, but I feel even doing ~20M more healing than the second healer i wasn’t pushing the max limits i have

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aN62g1p4KLPbHjGz

Best regards,

Dvssb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.