Building a ladder of experience (Mythic EN)

Home Forums Link your logs Building a ladder of experience (Mythic EN)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lkarri
    lkarri
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve returned to healing as a Resto Shaman after a very long time as a Priest (10 years) after a long standing guild collapsed. We have already cleared Mythic EN last week and moving slowly towards Helya HC>ToV Mythic. Right now I’ve only healed up to Cen Mythic as I was a DPS and have been slowly transitioning towards healing full-time as we shuffle our raid team.

Right now I’m looking for ways for improvement on gameplay. I’m working towards a more raid healing stance as that’s what I’m most comfortable with. As such I’m using the crit/mastery (100% min)/haste(10%-15%)/vers build to develop my character. At this time my options for trinkets are low having only access to outside of what I have equipped.

• Fluctuating Energy 860 Mythic
    • Nightmare bloom: 840 int/haste
    • Bleached skull talisman 845 int/haste

I know that Nightbanes stat stick is very good for us and I intend to do a timed run within the next few days. Right now I wish to improve my shaman percentile to a much higher average. Though I understand being with double resto druids it will be difficult at this time.

My talents are situational as you will see on the following logs. Right now I feel I might be overly chain healing and without much in the way of AP there isn’t much I can do without improving my gameplay directly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tFVAXKn2P4B3JzdC

PS: I know about the very low number of riptides on Ursoc, I screwed up cloudburst and it knocked me off axis for the rest of the fight.

Profile photo of Nihilith
    nihilith

Hello!

Sorry it’s taken so long for you to get a response, real life has gotten in the way and as such there hasn’t been enough time to look through the logs. If you still need help I can recommend checking out the resto shaman channel on the Earthshrine discord and see if someone can help you in there (there often is), link found on this site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.