BETA key!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Voltigeuse 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Shammyspice
    Participant

Woke up this morning to a BETA invite in my e-mail! Starts today at 2pm PST.

Anyone else get theirs? I’m excited to see first-hand what resto shamans have to offer us in Legion.

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Woooo! Gratz! For each public cheer you will have to do one /comfort to someone who didn’t get in though :P.

I don’t know if we’ll be able to play on the same realm. But if so, I’ll /wave :D.

Shammyspice
    Participant

I went to the 01 server.

Played for 10 mins and got dc’d lol.

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Ah yeah me too… did the Broken Shore thing, got almost to the end and the realm crashed. Had to start over xD. This morning I got passed that point luckily.

Shammyspice
    Participant

Same here! I had logged in right as beta began, too. perhaps we were in the same group 😛

Dorelei
    Keymaster

There was another shaman.. don’t think it was you though. I kept jumping up and down saying hi, but he / she didn’t respond ://

Shammyspice
    Participant

Well, my shaman is the same name in Beta as my name here on the website, so if it wasn’t Shammyspice it wasn’t me. 😛

Voltigeuse
    Participant

just got too the Beta and after getting the artefact I noticed that I don’t have water shield!!!!

Please tell me there is a way for us having the visual effect at least. Spamming water shield has become a bit of a nervous tic for me now and I don’t feel resto walking about naked.

It seems spiteful to take it away.

Sad shaman.

Dorelei
    Keymaster

Hi Voltigeuse!

Here’s what you do:

• Go to the class halls
    • Find Flamesmith Lanying
    • Buy the Waterspeaker’s Totem for 50 gold
    • Never be without water shield again <3

Voltigeuse
    Participant

Thank you for the info. It is the little things that really get to you. I am sure I could not have been happy without it. Not spamming it when waiting to pull will be a loss for me but probably not my raid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.