925 New to Shammy ~ Please help , I'd like to keep my raid spot :)

Homepage Forums Link your logs 925 New to Shammy ~ Please help , I'd like to keep my raid spot :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Starii
      Participant

So I have played a holy priest for years and had to play an alt to be able play with a loved one and not move my toon.

Fast forward a couple weeks later and I am mythic raiding trying to keep up with other healers.

I’m sure they have ilvls over me but not more than 10 , not enough to keep me at the bottom of the charts. I am 100% certain my inexperience playing this toon,lack of strat or poor stat stacking could be the key here.

I’ve tried getting help but the person who’s trying has always pvp’d shammy so it’s just not translating across well. Have a look at these logs and keep in mind I went from 890 to 925 in roughly 2-3 weeks of wtf am I doing.

I think I need to be using CB totem more, remember to healing stream and drop some mastery.

Armory Link

Week 3 – Mythic Sisters Kill – Latest Log – Ilvl 922 ish

Week 2- Link to guild fights at the start of the week – Carried @ ilvl 915 ish

Week 1 – Heroic With previous guild around Ilvl – 913 ish

nihilith

Hello there!

First I’d like to suggest you head over to https://www.wowanalyzer.com/
      There you can have look at the basics such as cooldown usage, CBT feeding etc. It should give you a good place to start. If you’re new to resto shaman I’d perhaps consider using Echo instead of CBT until you feel more comfortable.

Keeping track of set bonuses for more awesome Healing Rains on the fights where you can get use of it can help as well.

Side note, awesome choice for race by the way fellow goblin shaman 😀

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by nihilith.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.