Reply To: Patch 6.2.3

Homepage Forums Shaman news and rumours Patch 6.2.3 Reply To: Patch 6.2.3

Keehn

Imagine this:
It all happens in an old cabin in Sweden out in the woods covered by snow, we sit in front of the fireplace wearing thick winter clothes from playing outside. The radiating heat coming from the fireplace makes it unbearable to have clothes on, and forces us to undress right there on the spot. The living light from the fire casts long shadows, as we stand there naked and sweaty, totally enchanted by the other. :$

Now to the point, multistrike being removed… meh I have no strong feelings for it, but would rather see versatility getting scrapped. As far as I know they haven’t mentioned the stats they will reroll it for (will depend on piece and stat comp), and it won’t matter too much considering we will sit with pre-patch for a limited amount of time before the expansion is actually released. Thus I don’t really feel the need, to do a lot of work to setup a new BiS list for the few weeks pre-patch is live. It will of course be something to take into consideration if you want to, but at that point gathering some dps gear will be more valuable to make levelling efficient.