Most generel stuff:
* Always be casting; you don’t always have to be healing, if there isn’t any to be done, dps.
* Coordinate CD’s with your other healers.
* Use ALL you micro CD’s when they are ready (Healing rain, CBT, EST)
* Plan for your use of CBT and if needed use a “filler” CD such as AG or Ascendance (when using AG with CBT, make sure to “pop” it while AG is active)
* Use your Tidal Waves, Healing wave is your best friend
But remember shamans are not made to be on top of the meter, we save the raid when in need 🙂
The top atm is made for palas and druids 😛