Reply To: NH Progress – Under Performing – Please Help

Home Forums Link your logs NH Progress – Under Performing – Please Help Reply To: NH Progress – Under Performing – Please Help

Profile photo of Sharlette
sharlette
Participant

Thank you for the feedback. I suppose it is definitely required to use VuhDo or Healbot – I am just surprised it is that significant in HPS.

The first three bosses of NH may not be the best log review – Our heals are so strong for heroic on these bosses, I really do not even heal on these but just throw down extra damage. heh. I understand your point.

I do intend to use healing surge more often – I seem to have plenty of mana with how the other healers play to be able to afford the increased healing form surge rather than needing any mana efficiency with wave. I just feel like casting single target is not going to boost my HPS and I feel behind so opt to continue chain healing in hopes of getting heals out. I don’t want to be cut from the team and understand how bad my logs looks.

Given that I am clearly not the best healer, I choose ascendance and guidance to be more of the “Oh shit” healer. I try to step in when there is a mess up or large damage burst with these talents as opposed to being king of the top-off. It is just hard to validate this choice once you look at the data.

Seems the only way to validate this kind of healing coverage to at least be able to show raid leaders that I can also just pump out a 450-500+ HPS over maintenance heals vs emergency heals.