Reply To: Looking for improvement [Chronomatic Anomaly logs]

Homepage Forums Link your logs Looking for improvement [Chronomatic Anomaly logs] Reply To: Looking for improvement [Chronomatic Anomaly logs]

shamdi
Participant

Hey,

1. Like pram said, you’re over using healing surge (which kills your mana), not as much tough since you pair it with the wrist, but still.

2. Like  pram said => [Riptide]/[Tidal Waves]+[Healing Wave] is much more efficient mana wise and will give you more stacks on Jonat’s since HW+TW = shorter than HS.

3. Like you said you’re trying to spot heal, if you prefer spot healing Undo is better then Torrent (but i would keep torrent for this fight).

4. You should try to use CBT like you mentioned, it’ll give me nice HPs (you just need to practice it a little) => start here: https://chainheal.com/resto-shaman-guide-on-how-to-maximize-cloudburst-totem-cbt/

5. About Ascendance, i am pretty sure high tide will give you much better HPS, in raid scenarios.

And the most important thing is, i looked at the 3 tries 4 mins, 4:20-4:35~ and in all of those you used your healing tide only once, you should be able to drop it twice in the length, also you only used Earthren totem 1-2 times per fight when you should have used it around 3-5 times.