Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Home Forums Link your logs Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots! Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Profile photo of Buderz
buderz
Participant

To Snooxi,

I know where your coming from when it comes to changing talents.. Personally i love EotE and use it for all my mythic+’s, that with crashing waves makes for endless tidal waved single target heals.. But as a shaman in a raiding environment, we are KINGS of AoE healing, imo we are the best aoe healing class in legion.  WHich brings me to my point, all tho EotE is solid and comfortable, it alters your playstyle to the point of single target healing is prioritized over aoe heals.. and listen, im not trying to shove my spec and playstyle down your throat cause nilith is right, everyone is different in terms of playstyle etc.  All im saying is, if you look at logs almost all top shamans use cloudburst totem instead of EotE (FOR RAIDING).. I think if you stick with the change for awhile and grow more accustom to using it you will have great success.. Not only will the healing from the totem be nice, but it will allow you to not be so reliant on riptide for tidal wave procs and more focused on what we do best, aoe heals baby!!

p.s. torrent is a good talent, i used it before and for awhile after the nerf to 30%, i just dont priortize riptide enough to consider it tbh.