Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Home Forums Link your logs Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots! Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Profile photo of Nihilith
nihilith
Participant

I personally dislike proc trinkets like the Ursoc one, the reason being it can come at a time when it won’t be useful and thus (I feel) wasted. Personally, I want consistency as a healer, by that I mean a trinket I can rely on in any situation. Static Int is always useful, which is why even Cocoon can work if you have nothing better, purely for the Int it has.

Having decent trinkets is, of course, great but it won’t make or break anything, the most important thing is that you can make effective use of what you have, generally keeping track of procs and buffs they give is a good idea so you can make use of them effectively (like Amalgam’s so you won’t override your own mana return buff).

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.
  • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.