Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Homepage Forums Link your logs Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots! Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

darkboddy
Participant

Hi guys,

very interesting topic and helpful for me.

I have really big problems to archive great hps with my shaman with a GS 871 /873. Most classes archive about 290k hps, i am mostly between 220-230 with better gear.

here is a link to my amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Grántlbart/simple

first i had 110% mastery and just about 17% crit, but since one month i changed to more crit because i was really fast oom. Now i have about 29% critand 92% mastery.

There is never a problem raiding EN HC or Myth+ 7. But i think i can really get out a lot of more hps with this gear. I was also able to heal Myth 10 but it was very exhausting for me.

When i read your guide and your tipps to get on cloud burst totem  and use chain healing as primary heal i ask myselfe if you are not going oom infight? and when do you really have phases where it is useful to cast cloud burst totem, guidance and healing stream totem + chain waves in one moment?

i always thought that good shamans should use more healing waves than spamming chain heal  (so it is mentioned in most healing guides)

Maybe you can give me some useful hints 🙂 ?