Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

Homepage Forums Link your logs Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots! Reply To: Experienced Resto Shaman here to help people become better healbots!

buderz
Participant

Hey Meesh,

In my honest opinion i am not much of a fan of our four set either.. healing stream, like you said is primarily a buffer or preliminary heal that isn’t extremely important, so sacrificing mastery for vers would be a bad idea in my opinion… I would probably only suggest taking the tier pieces if they are a significant ilvl increase for you because that secondary stat crunch will make intellect even more important.

Although the four set is pretty ehh, the 2 set will be insane for us.. especially in mythic + if you run with undulation and crashing waves.  Comsuming tidal wave procs inbetween riptides and especially chain heals during raids with undulation will be a serious hps increase while not increasing mana usage.. It just really sucks that some of the tier pieces in nighthold dont have our BIS stats, although there are a huge number of nonset items that will make up for that.  To sum things up; get the 2set even if you need to sacrifice some stats i believe its worth it (atleast how i play) and then only dump stats if its  a huge ilvl increase and u calculated the stat weights.

I hope this response helped, if you have any more questions feel free to message me here.

P.S. I have some youtube videos showing heroic guarm and cenarious kills, will be posting more footage very soon.. search BASED Buderz if you want to check em out. GOTTA END WITH SHAMELESS PLUG IM SORRYY! Cheers