Just going to chuck out some quick tips from things I spotted whilst looking through your logs briefly (don’t have the time for more in depth at the moment but this should give you some pointers).
– I can see you’ve picked Cloudburst totem as a talent, yet when I look at your logs you don’t seem to get much use of it. Whilst it’s a great talent on certain fights it’s by no means necessary to use it for you to perform well. I suggest picking Echo as a talent instead until you feel you can get comfortable with CBT. Take a look at the Cloudburst totem guide on the site as well for tips and tricks. I’d still recommend running Echo until you feel more comfortable healing as resto as it plays now.
– Your riptide usage is low, you should try and aim to cast it on cd. To check this for yourself (should you want to) you simply divide the fight length (in seconds) with the CD for riptide (6 secs). You should aim to be as close to this number as possible.
– Your HST totem usage seems fine for the most part, could get a few more casts perhaps on a given fight.
– Your guild is running too many healers (this can been seen by looking at the amount of overheal each healer has for a given fight) and this will always hurt you as a resto shaman due to the nature of our mastery.
– On your Ursoc kill I noticed you didn’t cast spiritwalker’s grace once. As you have it talented it’s a great to tool to use every time your group gets charged since it will be up for each of those. Try to use spiritwalker’s more to keep casting when you need to move. On Nyth I find it’s great to use if you need to heal when a breath is being cast, for Cenarius when you need to run to dodge all the brambles, for spiderbird when gathering storms is being cast. Try to find places where you feel it will help you.
– Make sure you spend your tidal waves on healing waves to help with mana preservation in low damage phases.
– Try and get more uses of Gift of the Queen as well.
I feel this is enough for now, try these things and see how you get on. If you have any questions just poke.