Reply To: some advice would be awesome

Home Forums Link your logs some advice would be awesome Reply To: some advice would be awesome

Profile photo of Nihilith
nihilith

I figured it might have been that. I went back and looked at both of the tides and they both overhealed quite a bit, though the last one more (not surprising though due to the Tranq). That could be that the other healers are healing more than they need to at that time and not letting the tide do it’s job. Healing is such a synergy game I find. The longer you play together the more you learn the others playstyles and learn to trust them, though it takes time.

WoW is a wonderful thing in that regard I find, myself I use it a lot to pass the time since I have oodles of free time at the moment. Also great for when you just want to forget about the world for while. It will get less for myself over time I hope too, I’m finding some energy creeping back to do other things that I’m passionate about, which is a good thing.

It was your name, Mia, that made me curious. There isn’t that info in the profile thing, I’m Swedish by the way 🙂 I hope you feel better soon!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.
  • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.