Reply To: some advice would be awesome

Home Forums Link your logs some advice would be awesome Reply To: some advice would be awesome

Profile photo of Miepsie
miepsie
Participant

Ah, I guess I should maybe post this log.

All the advice has been working out nicely for me.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vZdLCgt1qxhVy6rP#fight=20&type=healing

if you activate the healers on graph you can tell right away that we had “charge” duty sorted out, so I wasn’t as flexible as I would’ve liked, but…

25 riptide casts in 5minutes is definetly not fine. I think it should be closer to 40-45 with a theoretical max of 51 casts I think… Also not sure about stacking AG+HTT on second,… maybe use AG more flexible, since the fight won’t ever go for 6 minutes, so I don’t have to worry about a third potential cooldown going to waste. I think it was overkill with HTT and baited me into using too much mana inefficiently early on. (was fun to see that I could reach 1,250 HPS peaks though :D) but 41% overheal on HTT is just sad, expecially since I have all the healing relevant artifact traits (the one with stacking +heal% on HTT aswell). I need to think more about how / when to place HTT in order to get the most out of that trait I guess.

Btw… do you think it’s okay for me to give other people some feedback aswell? I’m not sure if I’m good enough yet myself. I feel as if I’m only just starting to spot all the things I could improve, and I don’t have a lot of log reading experience… Feels weird to give advice to anyone. At the same time there aren’t a lot of people reading logs right now right?

cheers

Mia

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Miepsie miepsie.
  • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Miepsie miepsie.