Reply To: Mythic ursoc

Homepage Forums Link your logs Mythic ursoc Reply To: Mythic ursoc

miepsie
Participant

Hey eeiyy. I don’t really see a huge problem with your logs. I looked at the 4minute+ attempts. You have very low overheal on your chain heal, you got two tide totems off on any of the attempts that lasted long enough,… the thing that I would suggest is that Ursoc seems, to me at least, to be a fight that is practically designed for CBT usage.

You are already using Unleash life+chainheal really well efficiently, and are usually no more then 1 cast short of ideal gotq usage throughout the fight. I would give CBT a shot for ursoc, see if you like it.

You would have to stop doing the amount of single target healing that you currently do though, you cast more healing wave then anything else from what I can tell, likely to preserve mana. But you do have a lot of crit, and you have the cocoon trinket, and you end up with plenty mana left over, so I don’t see a reason not to go with CBT and a bit more chain heal for a few tries.

I only have a single ursoc kill on mythic myself though, so take that with a grain of salt 🙂 I’m nowhere near the level that some of the other shamans around here are, and I only recently adopted the chainheal+ul+cbt+ag style of healing. It was an immediate improvement though. Also you shouldn’t look to close on short wipe logs I think, unless you want to spot some specific thing that you suspect is going wrong, like cooldown overlap or something similiar. My wipelogs at least aren’t usually very reflective of how the actual kill log is going to look.