Reply To: Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman

Homepage Forums Link your logs Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman Reply To: Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman

Dorelei
Keymaster

Hey Ishkur,

Starting with a minimal number of cd’s to learn the class fully, is a great idea. Let the passives do the work for you. EoE is very competitive, if not fine for all fights. So no, you won’t be missing out much.

In terms of cooldown management, we wrote an article end-HFC about ‘how to become a cooldown canon’ (see the top menu – articles). I believe it is still relevant today and could help you with your question.

With the crit build, it depends a bit whether you should keep healing rain on cd. It is powerful right now, no doubt. But if you can’t find a good place for multiple people to benefit from it for most of its duration, you might want to skip on placing it. Gift of the Queen should be used close to cooldown. I believe it’s worth holding on to it for cooldowns like AG or CBT. However, with a 45-second cooldown, holding onto it for too long will mean not using it for the duration of twice the cooldown which would be a pity.