Reply To: Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman

Home Forums Link your logs Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman Reply To: Help, please heal me to become a better Resto Shaman

Profile photo of Folx
ishkur
Participant

Dear Dorelei,

Thank you very much for your input. I am indeed playing a heavy crit build and am very happy about it.

I’ve read through your talent section and i will go back and re-read it again to get a better understanding at it.

Regarding with CD usages (CBT, HTT, AG and SLT), I admit that I suck at those. I recently moved from disc priest ehich is not CD heavy at all to resto shaman and the learning curve has been brutal.

Thus, my plan was to limited the CD to minimal to get the hang of it first. Especially CBT, I have such trouble with it because I always spamming my buttton to get it out and the result would be detonating CBT before its absorb take place. I am planning to go EoE until I am better at healing as resto shaman.  Will the mentioned choice affect my performance much?

For other CDs I am in he progress of learning when to place them. If you could point me toward any guide or pointer regarding this matter I would greatly appreciated. I am trying to figure out when other places their CD via warcraftlogs but im’m still learning.

Also, should I be keeping Healing Rain on CD? How about Gift of the Queen?

Again, thank you very much for your feed back, suggestions and advices.

Regards,

Ishkur

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of Folx ishkur.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of Folx ishkur.