Reply To: Clique or Healbot?? Need Help Deciding

Home Forums Shaman lounge Clique or Healbot?? Need Help Deciding Reply To: Clique or Healbot?? Need Help Deciding

Profile photo of Sack
sack
Participant

I’ve used Healbot, Clique, Vuhdoo, etc. to quite an extent and at the end of it all I came to the conclusion that mouse over macros were by far the most efficient way to heal. I personally use Grid 2 for my frames as I find them the most compact / easiest to optimize / best looking when modified. Aside from being able to keep the boss as your target at all times just to be able to maintain a Flame Shock or if you’re in a dungeon and need to Wind Shear, I find pressing a key much easier / faster / more efficient than clicking, especially when you have to press a button and click. When I finally switched over to mouse over macros I noticed my responsiveness when it comes to target healing went up overall. I initially went to mouse over healing when I was playing my Mistweaver Monk due to the fact that clicking off the boss would stop my auto attacks, once I realized how quick and efficient mouse over healing was, I never looked back. Here’s an example of what a mouse over macro looks like:

#showtooltip Healing Surge
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help,][exists,nodead,help][@player] Healing Surge

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Sack sack.