Reply To: Heroic/Mythic Logs – Looking to Maximize Throughput

Homepage Forums Link your logs Heroic/Mythic Logs – Looking to Maximize Throughput Reply To: Heroic/Mythic Logs – Looking to Maximize Throughput

sack
Participant

Hey beats,

I am going to go over your log(s). I don’t want you to think you are getting no feedback at all, I am just a bit late. When I see someone post that is actually looking for help, I spend a lot of time giving feedback. (Usually takes me about 2 hours to go completely over one with someone.) In exchange I am going to go over everything including your talent choices, abilities, stat priorities, etc. When looking at your logs I will choose which fight I think would be best to go in depth in, and I will explain everything I find where you could improve, anything you were doing wrong / why you were doing it wrong, why you should play a certain way, etc. I cannot do it all as of rite now, but I can probably have it all posted within the next 5 hours depending on what time I get back home. If you happen to see this before I reply feel free to let me know what fight you feel would be best for me to look at before I choose one as well as link me your updated armory.