Reply To: Help, feedback on my healing.

Home Forums Link your logs Help, feedback on my healing. Reply To: Help, feedback on my healing.

Profile photo of Sack
sack
Participant

I took a quick look at his performance on the Mythic Nythendra kill on September 29, 2016 and wanted to know if you needed a new shaman by any chance? 🙂 All jokes aside, he / she has a ton of room to improve. With such a high percentage of healing coming from Riptide I am going to assume they have a lot of down time. The only time I could maybe find this being okay is if everyone is spending a long period of time at full health, which then he / she should convert to doing damage, which I do not see, and I highly doubt there isn’t a fair amount of raid damage being done on mythic Nythendra. I see no healing on his meters done by Cloudburst Totem so I am going to assume he is not using the talent which is a problem among itself. I am noticing quite a few issues with his talent choices. He uses Healing Surge way too much. He needs to be using Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem off cool down, I cannot stress that enough. Every time he uses Riptide, he needs to make use of the Tidal Waves he gets. Every Tidal Waves should be used on a Healing Wave. He can get an add-on such as TellMeWhen that will keep track of them. Considering you are doing mythic progression he is also not managing his cool downs very well. He only uses some of his major cool downs twice in a fight that lasted 463 seconds. I could go on and on. Considering his item level and the fact that he has arguably the best Restoration Shaman legendary his healing should be at least 50% higher than it currently is, at least. I am not trying to be rude but I am amazed your guild has progressed as far as it has while having a core raid healer playing so incorrectly. He has ton of room for improvement and tons of mistakes that need to be fixed. Like I said, I would be willing to help him out, but only if he is going to actually put in the work.