Reply To: Got a great Weak Aura? Share here please!

Homepage Forums Share your UI! Got a great Weak Aura? Share here please! Reply To: Got a great Weak Aura? Share here please!

thevirus
Participant

Everyone,

First time poster but I wanted to stop by and provide some of my information to hopefully help out. I recently found the site and like what you guys are doing. I am 13/13 M Resto shaman in the #1 guild on my server. I am heavily involved in theorycrafting and testing of new ways to maximize certain talents or boss strategies. I have spent some time building some pretty awesome WA’s for Resto shaman and I wanted to share them to the other users. I am going to post them here as soon as I get home from work (should be 1-2 hours from now). I also wanted to see if there was anyone who wanted any custom WA’s made or see if they exist or maybe want help learning a bit more about WA’s. I usually handle making all the custom WA’s for my guild and for the community for boss mechanics and I am sure some of you have seen them or used them (Think mythic Archimonde WA’s). I have already made some for most of our spells setup but you may want them done a little bit different or have an interesting idea we could explore.

I use Grid2 for my mouseover macro healing. I use it to track which targets have my riptide and how much duration it has left (especially with current bonuses having chain heal apply a second riptide which can stack with the normal riptide) All my healing is done through mouseover macros and then all my damage is done through hardcasts since I keep the boss targeted. If it is a fight with multiple targets and the priority target continues to change, I won’t have time to keep track of targets all the time. I will pull all of my damage macros for cast on Focuses target and set me focus to be the main assist or tank to assure that my healer damage is going on the correct target.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>
WeakAura’s</p>

-CloudBurst Totem: Icon management to track the spells effectiveness to make better decision to not waste its healing.

• Shows when CBT is off CD.
  • Then when you cast it, it glows and shows the timer is has left.
  • It also has large text beneath that shows the total “Accumulated Healing” that it has picked up so you can know whether to let it run out or pop it early to make best use of its healing.

Healing Stream Totem: Simple Icon to help management of HST and CBT.

• Shows the spell icon with button glow and duration timer after cast.
  • How many charges (EotE)
  • It notifies you if its off on CD and you haven’t pressed it. (I weave HST and CBT, since they are both 30 seconds CD ( For now), so I want notifications to keep the rhythm going.)

-Cooldown Dynamic Group: Dynamic group that tracks when major CD’s will be available next.

• Tracks all major CD’s including healing CDs, Healing Spells (Optional), Defensive CD’s & utility CD’s. They are all color categorized and have a different bar background.
  • Bar Size, Color and location can all be easily modified.

Legendary & Artifact Effect Tracking: tracking the stacks or effects gained from certain Legendary items and Artifact traits in Legion. Still under a bit more changes to make it more simple and visually appealing.