Reply To: First mythic try, got whooped

Home Forums Link your logs First mythic try, got whooped Reply To: First mythic try, got whooped

Profile photo of Nihilith
nihilith

Shock can be a factor, sometimes your nerves will get the better of you and you forget even the basic stuff, this gets better with time and practice though, so just keep at it 🙂

The logs are private so we can’t access them. Either you can ask the person who posted them to make them public or you can log yourself next time, I generally find having your own logs is very helpful. If you’re unsure how to go check out this beginner’s guide to logs that Tuskeh did:

Warcraft Logs: A Beginner’s Guide

I did find some of your heroic logs (I’m assuming they’re yours anyway!) so linking them here in case someone wants to peak at them. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14773426/latest/ I don’t have time to go through them myself at the moment however, breakfast time!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.
  • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nihilith nihilith.