Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Homepage Forums Link your logs please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Dorelei
Keymaster

Good point by Skilaks. The gear on that alt is not carefully selected. I literally took left over drops. Check out our build pages to see how we prioritize our stats (mastery definitely being the foremost one). I figured showing that alt would give an insight at what gear level I felt comfortable healing HC’s and starting mythics without a problem.

A lot of raid leaders feel like they have to tell players that struggle how to play the game and their class. I understand that and I don’t necessarily think bad of them. However, there are only a few players in this game that can actually tell you how to properly play each class and spec. And I, for example, am not one of them. It is unrealistic of your raid leader to expect the same of him/herself. So up to a certain point, you will have to trust your players to research their own class and spec.

Usually, being able to (properly) explain why you choose a certain talent, will be good enough for a raid leader. You’re showing that you know what you are talking about, and therefore the raid leader doesn’t have to figure it out on your behalf. Use this site for situations like these. And if you’re not sure, tell your raid leader that you don’t know either and that you’ll be searching for answers. That is what this site is all about.