Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Homepage Forums Link your logs please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Profile photo of Dorelei
Dorelei
Keymaster

My UI is build around function. I know some people prefer the style of Elvui, I like that too. But I’d like to be basic and straightforward. So far that has caused me to use most traditional looks.

I don’t think its odd to use your scroll up and down in healing. Whatever you bind it to is your preference, in my case earth shield and riptide. You usually can’t see that on UI’s though. I have riptide double bound (mouse wheel and 1) and earth shield only bound to my mouse wheel.

Help/harm macro’s is something I ran into with the finalboss episode recently. I think I saw it before, but at that point I wasn’t grasping the concept of it. I thought the idea was extremely interesting, but I had some concerns. Therefore I tested it on the beta. I decided to use the icons of the healing spells, not the damage ones. I needed to set up trackers (WA’s) for the cooldowns on flame shock and lava burst (as they were hidden behind riptide and healing surge. I did: riptide / flame shock, healing wave / lightning bolt, healing surge / lava burst, chain heal / chain lightning. So that was just getting used to. The remaing concern I had was being able to instantly self heal. Which is something you can do if you have an enemy targeted and you want to heal yourself with unique bindings. Now I could arrange the order (either have help first or harm first), but ultimately that doens’t give me the flexibility that I need. So I figured, I could make a self targeting macro. But that would mean having to hit an extra keybind in the heat of the moment. And therefore I decided to not use help/harm macro’s and stick to unique keybinds.

My second shaman (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Shampaign/advanced) has 1907 spirit at 713 ilevel and no phylactery. That works on the level you’re currently raiding at. So your spirit is a little low I’d say. Are you sure your neck, cloak, and rings are having spirit on them? It could also be the difference of my char using the leech trinket and yours using IG. Check up on that idd.