Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Home Forums Link your logs please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Profile photo of Anonymized
Anonymized
Participant

I like your ui mine is a bit different, and I see you use vuhdu do you ever use the hostile part, I use mine for shocks, elemental blast and chain lightening on the mouse and then I use the  macro that harm/heals so that if I am moused over the boss part of vuhdu it will cast lightening bolt and I use the mouse wheel up and down for wind shear and purge. Is that odd? I ask because I don’t see that on any of the UIs around. My weak auras could probably use some changes but I really like the way your character is above your raid frame  I think I am going to switch to that.

No I don’t have the soc trinket, I am using a made one from alch and the heroic intuitions gift. My spirit is at 1730 which I felt should be good enough but my haste is at 27% do you think that makes a difference, or possible I really need to read up on mana management? Which  i will do now that we talk about it.

Again thanks so much

[anonymized]

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo of Anonymized Anonymized.