Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Homepage Forums Link your logs please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Dorelei
Keymaster

Pick up rushing streams. If she asks why, point to this site (the talent build section). It is not generally accepted to proactively use your reincarnate as a means to regain mana. Try working with elemental blast, a mana pot and proper spell casting to manage your mana instead :P.

You mention you tend to die a lot. That usually tells me two things: 1) you’re not aware of mechanics yet. Or 2) you’re not able to track your timers properly. Number 1 is rather easy to fix, just take a moment to read through the dungeon journal again. Read the ability descriptions of the things you sort of know but not really. It can work very refreshing after raiding for a while.

Regarding number 2, I often see starter UI’s with DBM and Big Wigs in their original places. Meaning all the way to the right of their screen. I don’t know about you, but I don’t go there a whole lot. And if I”m busy keeping people up in the middle of the screen, being in touch with the right side is not very convenient. That is why I moved my long and short running timers more towards the middle. This might help you too (in case you haven’t done this already). Knowing when something happens, helps you to prevent it happening on you.

You say you have a lot of haste and run out of mana easily. I didn’t get a chance to see your gear (armory is elemental). Do you run with spirit on your neck, back, rings and trinkets? Do you have the demonic phylactery? Not having these things will severely impact your ability to continue your rotation in a (long lasting) fight. Don’t forget elemental blast on cd if you struggle, its works wonders.

Save your reincarnate for when you die from mechanics indeed. Nothing is more frustrating to a raid leader, then having to ress your shaman with a normal battle ress when he died from mechanics, when he reincarnated to regain mana just before. 😛