Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Home Forums Link your logs please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me Reply To: please check my logs if possible my raid leader is frustrated with me

Profile photo of Dorelei
Dorelei
Keymaster

Hello [anonymized],

To be honest, I quickly scanned through all the fights. Some fights you top, some fights the others top. Do you know why your raid leader is frustrated with you? Output looks reasonable, compared to the other healers. No reason to get upset.

In terms of rotation, looks fine as well. You’re spending your mana, giving the right priorities to spells. You can see that if you are focussing on using riptide and healing stream on cooldown, that your overall healing increases as well. So you could try to not get distracted or slacky, and I think you could snipe away from the others more. But again, nothing for you raid leader to get frustrated by (in heroic).

I see you’re running conductivity. Know that unless your raid is very coordinated in positioning (which can often lack in heroic) and you’re on fights like gorefiend or tyrant, you will probably get more use out of rushing streams. Especially when you use it on cooldown :P.

Talk to your raid leader, why is he frustrated? Are you failing mechanics a lot? Are you slacking on attending or using potions, buffing etc? I don’t immediately see a lot of reasons to get frustrated with you based on your logs.

Good luck, have fun 🙂