Reply To: Need Help building a Shaman Healing Spec that Actually Works?

Homepage Forums Link your logs Need Help building a Shaman Healing Spec that Actually Works? Reply To: Need Help building a Shaman Healing Spec that Actually Works?

Zaioñ
Participant

Well for one i never said it is the only build that works as it has a 5-10% pick rate as everyone just goes by the websites guide but as a shaman player this spec has high output potential and hard carry potential if you as a shaman are the carry healer in the raid group. alot of spec focus around chain heal but with mastery and tidal waves everyone neglects how strong your single target heals are when raiding in large group sizes. and with the t21 4set bonus of healing wave casting another 40% heal into your healing rain it is a no brainer not to run this spec as both your spot raid heals help keep melee and tank up (or hr on the range and spot into the melee) the bonus of mastery and the extra 40% makes 2 healing waves on par with a standard chain heal for half the mana and less cast time. I put that log up only because it shows that even with healers down you can still hold a raid together using single target heals over chain heal spam.
Now you said i play incorrectly how so? I find this spec flows soo much better off the grid and as an experienced healer the grid dance is soo epic with this build as i can ebb and flow from one target to another in under a second cast of healing wave. if you want to call me out on what i am doing wrong please tell me there might be others here making the same mistake, and that is what this site is for right??