Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Home Forums Link your logs ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night…. Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Profile photo of Rainlily
Rainlily
Participant

Yay we killed Gore. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1RWQT2NJgB3nvyfG#type=healing&fight=9&source=10

Ok Bossman, (:P) Let’s see if I can do this now….

HST: I got 13 casts out of the 14 that I could have had.

RT: I cast 65 times when I could have cast 70.

Healing Surge: Ok so, I realized when I go into the stomach, I spam healing surge the entire time down there (throwing riptide to keep up Tidal waves) . Unless the pally goes down with me, I barely get them all up to 90% before they zone out.

Healing Rain: 11 casts – I tried to keep it up during the entire feast – a couple of times, I left it off cd for like 5-6 sec when I went out to soak my spirit and then had to spam a couple things before I could get it back down.

SWG: 3 casts – still need some more work here, but I really felt like I got lucky on movement often, being close to where I needed to go already.

UL: 9 casts – a lot better but still could get more in. Pretty sure I used it every time I had doom well or shared fate, and when going in the stomach.

EB: 19 casts – I did feel like I was short mana on this towards the end of feast. I can’t seem to find where I see what pots I got in. I tried to regularly drink pot after feast.

HTT: I started my Cd’s with about 20 seconds left on feast, and used ring. I sometimes had to use ascendance near the beginning of feast because health was dropping too low for my comfort level and I was out grabbing my spirit.

… Off topic…… Reading Dorelei’s review of the Alpha builds was super exciting and I found myself wishing I could already have some stuff … WTB artifact Revival now :P.

I bet you guys are off prancing around over there right now …. 😛

Anyway…. I’m working on it…. I think overall using SWG more often and getting more EB in there is where I should really focus – Don’t ya think? The Healing surge is all but 9 cast in the stomach (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1RWQT2NJgB3nvyfG#type=healing&fight=9&source=10&ability=8004), so maybe if you have any suggestions on how I can better heal those up faster. I typically, get RT and UL off right before I go in so I have those buffs up when I zone in, then I cast a couple surges and then a riptide and I try to always get the lowest health ones – like up to 50-60% and move to the next one so I can sneak all the lower health for my mastery… then I go back and heal them up as much more as I can before they leave.

I could probably plan my SLT a little better. I should have used projection to throw it into the raid when I was out grabbing my spirit when they dropped low – I popped SWG and Ascend instead.

Anyway…. I know you are probably off enjoying alpha, and you’ve already gone through my stuff a lot, so no need to have to do it all over again (unless you really want to! :P). I was just excited to improve a bit, and hope to continue to do even better.

Happy Alpha’ing! 🙂

(Edit: OMG you guys added edit option! Be still my heart!)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Rainlily Rainlily.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Rainlily Rainlily.