Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Home Forums Link your logs ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night…. Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Profile photo of Rainlily
Rainlily
Participant

Thank you so much for taking the time to review these, Keehn 🙂

Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things, and pick up the slack in those areas.

I did make the suggestion to my raid to move my Cd’s towards the end of feast – because they took ring off my CD and gave it to the holy pally to use at the end since we were lacking heals near the end of feast. I felt it would have made more sense to move me to the last half of feast healing CD’s since I have the stronger CD, especially when paired with the ring. But they did not take my suggestion.

I think my performance also suffers because I get flustered trying to call stuff out (like spirits not getting soaked on feast) and then all logic (like wiser mobility decisions) go out the window and I blow stuff too early and ghost wolf around like a tard, hollering in mumble about this or that. >_< lol. It helps hearing it from someone else, so I can stop making excuses and get on the ball 🙂

Thanks again! So much!