Reply To: Time to put myself on blast! Please critique me with no shame.

Homepage Forums Link your logs Time to put myself on blast! Please critique me with no shame. Reply To: Time to put myself on blast! Please critique me with no shame.

Profile photo of Mizix
Mizix
Participant

The second this happens, AS will have far more value for you in almost any case, since Echoes will only give you another charge of SLT at that point.

Eww Keehn, you underestimate how much of a difference an extra SLT can make in a regular, non-mythic, not-top-of-the-pack guild 😛 I wish I had another extra charge sometimes…

To Rillao, if you still keep forgetting to use abilities on cd, be it EB or HST, try setting a very loud/incredibly annoying sound to your weakaura for when the spell comes off the cooldown. I did that at the beginning of WoD, when I came back healing after a whole expansion break, it took me a few raids to get muscle-memory: I was desperate for my HST to stop meowing so loud!;-)

As far as EB goes, what I did was to force myself to use it always on cooldown – same technique – even when I really just wanted to heal instead, until I got comfortable with my mana regean in a given fight and understood when I could skip a cast or two.