Reply To: 696 ilvl OS resto trying to be efficient in healing

Homepage Forums Link your logs 696 ilvl OS resto trying to be efficient in healing Reply To: 696 ilvl OS resto trying to be efficient in healing

Skionna
Participant

Hello again,

First of, just a small thank you for helping out!
Moreover, I’ve continued healing last couple weeks as, you know, resto cds are really OP. If you got the time, in the link above you’ll find more recent logs to evaluate. Yesterday i finally got 2-piece t18, aiming for 4-piece now!

Also, i got the class trinket. I mainly want it for ele, as it is really needed there, but i do have a question for resto about it.
Now, i’m still low on spirit. My ele blast uptime is increasing, yet still not on cd, as, on many occassions i have to spam chain heal to heal through inc dmg (or ppl screw up things!).
I equipped the class trinket to test it out last night, because my only other option is this: Winged Hourglass Stage 4
Which of the 2 do you think in better? My other trinket is Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia , and i can’t change that as my mastery will dip too low.

So, it’s either class trinket or hourglass (stage 4). Which would you advise is best?

On another note, to force myself to use UE when moving only, i unbinded wolf from where i usually have it, to make it harder for me to cast it. Ofc i still have it bound (sometimes it’s the best choice), just on a different key, where my fingers don’t go automatically!