Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Homepage Forums Link your logs ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night…. Reply To: ilvl 714 QQ Disc and pally handing my rear end to me on alt night….

Rainlily
Participant

Thanks Keehn :).

And yes I hate when I don’t get to use my HTT earlier on in the fight, but there really wasn’t much damage going out. The disc priest likes to troll me and pop bubble on my SLT too sometimes, which is funny when its not progression :P. We jokingly gripe when we see a huge shield on someone in raid, and call him a *ock blocker :P. We have fun fighting for first place :P.

And the riptide, I have the 4pc spell ID set to show up on my raid frames so I see who has it already on them. In general I try never to target someone with RT hot for chain heal but sometimes the only people taking damage all have RT on them already :P.

And the monk was my hubby – we brought him to get his achievement – he doesn’t know the fight very well and he stood next to a banish portal pool and got his face eaten by a shade :P. We made sure to tease him for it :P.

Overall that was by far our smoothest kill on that, and I really felt like I was bored half the time with not enough to heal. Usually there is a lot more damage going out and the last phase lasts a little longer, and I would have used more mana. And you are totally right, I really should manage pot use better and missed an opportunity for intel pot somewhere in there.

Thanks so much for your time and your feedback!!! 😀