What you can expect from us
When most people arrive on class and spec specific sites, they expect guides. Straight to the point: here is how you play your resto shaman. That is not who we are. Of course, we share our current builds. But our focus is on providing you with intermediate and advanced insights to (resto shaman) healing. How we present these insights is a continuous journey. We appreciate you joining us for the ride :).
As you may have noticed, content is not being published at a steady pace. As the years pass we constantly figure out new ways to provide content. Lives change, and so do the lives of our authors. Our love for resto shamans however, doesn’t change!
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logo’s, and images are copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment.
We want to be a community where we:
- recognize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however; opinions should not be stated as facts.
- provide proper arguments and context.
- do not spread false information as facts.
- actively seek to expand and develop our knowledge: advice constantly changes and is never static.
- can learn from the best: we always have top 10 world raid ranked resto shamans among our author team.
- share our passion for the resto shaman – as that drives us to make and keep up this site.